Sunday, April 12, 2009

For Best Understandings ... Disclaimers, Terms & Arrangements

Payment

  • Please transfer to POSB Savings 126-20713-1.
  • All payment is to be received before meet-up or postage.
  • Please take note of your Transaction Reference No.
  • For OCBC or UOB Bank Accounts, please email me.

Collection / Postage

  • Raffles Place MRT (Monday - Friday, 9am - 8pm)
  • Ang Mo Kio Ave 4 (Monday - Friday, after 8pm)(Weekends, TBA)
  • Registered Mail: An additional $2.24 is highly recommended or TBA.
  • Normal Postage: I will have to charge $0.30 - $0.50 for envelope, postage & handling charges on top of normal or registered postage charges to buy new ones.
  • I will not be liable for items lost or damaged in normal / registered postage.

Refund

  • In any case, if there is to be any refund, I will make prompt refund in one-day from the time you supply me with your banking details.

No comments: