Sunday, April 12, 2009

Why "Dazzle Spirea"?

Dazzle Spirea ...
A Fashion Brand in Hong Kong that my best friends and I stumbled upon 4 years ago, and has ever since ... been going back to it EVERY YEAR ... I meant it ... every year! It almost likes a fashion prigrim tour, and sometimes several times in a year! Because of that much of shopping, I even managed to clock enough visits to earn me a "Frequent Visitor Pass" to HKG = Express Custom Check Lane!

Now, more than 70% of my closet are from Dazzle Spirea, PlayLord, Kookai ... To me, Dazzle Spirea is synonymous to Hong Kong's fashion! Of course, it isn't ... but I say so due to its wide variety of colors, the bold styles, sincere sale and lots of SIZE '0'! Yup! Size 'XS' ...

I can almost go on and on about this brand ... but hey ... I know 80% don't share my enthusiasm ... so ... let's close it with the 2nd reason why I named this blog Dazzle Spirea ...


SPIREA ... one of the most beautiful flowering shrubs. With over 80 species, some of which even have dozens of varieties. They are a member of the rose family and are tough plants. All spireas have small leaves and fine, twiggy branches. Spireas are not heavy feeders. Fertilize once a year in the fall, or early spring. and this will provide consistent, steady nutrition over the growing season. Wow ... I think it almost describes me!!





Let's ALL DAZZLE ... Let's ALL Shine Brilliantly in whereever we go, whatever we do!




No comments: